Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS)
Through OMIS we can help you to identify and meet potential partners, buyers, distributors or suppliers in Malaysia.
This service is specifically tailored for UK companies ready to do business in Malaysia. As part of OMIS, our Trade Services team will provide you with high quality market research and analysis of your sector, including licenses and applications with key regulatory bodies that may be applicable to your products or services.
We then create a validated list of key local business leads, introduce them to you and arrange your meetings programme with the ones you select. Meetings can take place at our boardroom or at your Malaysian partner’s location.
Each of our clients gets a dedicated Project Manager who is there to support you throughout the duration of OMIS. Your Project Manager is there to keep you updated regularly, liaise with companies and organisations involved in your OMIS on your behalf, and be the point of contact for all OMIS related enquiries. Each project we deliver is completely bespoke and in line with your market objectives and requirements.
How does OMIS work?
- At £63/hour this paid overseas market introduction service offers premium support to UK companies who are ready to do business in Malaysia
- Depending on the scope of research, project can be commissioned for 20-60 hours
- On average projects take 6-8 weeks to complete
- Your Project Manager will prepare a detailed proposal and discuss with you different options via phone or Skype teleconference
- The final product includes market research section relevant to your product or service; as well as a section with validated and warmed up list of potential business partners
- Lastly, your Project Manager will arrange the programme of business meetings on your behalf with the leads you select
Some of our recent clients include:
Would you like to use this service?
If you would like to use the Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) please email our Trade Services team on email@example.com. We will send you a detailed work plan proposal outlining price options and project timeline. We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours.