5th Annual Asia Pacific District Cooling Forum
27 Mar 2017 — 28 Mar 2017
Event: 5th Annual Asia Pacific District Cooling Forum
Dates: 27th - 28th March, 2017
Venue: Manila, Philippines
The Forum has emerged as one of the best solutions to energy shortages, energy demand, and a response to global warming. Focusing on “Alternative Cooling Technologies In Tropical Climates”, the event will bring together key industry players to discuss and benchmark crucial issues on how to seize new opportunities and make it effective for the ASEAN Region. The Forum is rich in interactive panel discussions, in-depth real life case studies, keynote presentations, networking opportunities and awards ceremony.
Key Themes and Discussions for Asia Pacific DC Forum 2017:
- The latest project releases & updates from government and project owners
- Innovative technologies & solutions available in the market
- Regulatory and legal requirements in undertaking District Cooling projects
- Sustainability, Energy Efficiency & Conservation
- Strategic Operation and Maintenance among others…
Members of BMCC are eligible for exclusive 10% discount.
Download the full event agenda here.