5th Annual Shared Services and Outsourcing Week Malaysia
16 May 2017 — 17 May 2017
Event Name: 5th Annual Shared Services and Outsourcing Week Malaysia
Conference Dates: 16 – 17 May 201
Venue: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Transforming Your Shared Services Centre into a Strategic Business Partner by Moving up the Value Chain
We’re back! The 5th Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Week Malaysia returns to Kuala Lumpur on 16 - 17 May 2017. We will be gathering the most respected industry leaders to showcase and exchange best practice on how you can take your shared services to greater heights through enhanced value add and efficiency.
Key Highlights at this event include:
- 2 indepth workshops on Shared Services 101 and Optimising Talent Management
- 2 exclusive site tours to PETRONAS and Standard Chartered
And members of BMCC receive 10% discount on the conference price. For more information please email email@example.com or call +65 6722 9388
- Take a trip with Petronas to learn how to fast track end-to-end process standardisation within 12 months
- Learn how British American Service Centre unlocked value from processes to increase productivity efficiency by 40% within 12 months
- Hear Digi share their secret to improving their bottom line by over 250 million ringgit within a year by driving forward new projects, initiatives & technologies in shared services
- Transforming your business through RPA – ANZ’s journey: Where We Have Been & Where Are We Headed?
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP) shares their case study on building a social media recruitment strategy to attract top talent in Malaysia’s competitive labour market