BAE Systems: Business Defence Forum
20 Sep 2017 — 21 Sep 2017
The Business Defence Forums are a global series of events for industry executives concerned about defending their organization’s reputation and regulatory exposure, their data, intellectual property and trade secrets. The Malaysia Business Defence Forum will be a half - day event of exclusive insights into how fraudsters and money launderers operate, their motives, methods and techniques, how financial institutions can develop an anti-fraud, and anti-money laundering culture, and have in place financial crime response plans to tackle financial crime and fraud.
At this event, you will be hearing from international speakers and financial crime experts such as:
- Robert Mazur, one of the world’s leading experts on financial crime. Robert was a former deep undercover agent for the US federal government, author of the book, and executive producer of the Hollywood movie, “The Infiltrator”. His first-hand knowledge of how international banks and businesses cater to those who own the nearly $2 trillion in criminal proceeds laundered annually is invaluable. Listen to him speak on identifying and managing money laundering risk, and learn which types of businesses, products, transactions and geographic areas carry the most significant money laundering and compliance risk.
- YB Dato’ Lee Chee Leong, Deputy Minister of Finance
- H.E. Vicki Treadell CMG, MVO, British High Commissioner to Malaysia
- Muazmir Bin Mohd Yusof, Deputy Director, Legal Department, Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia
- Kwan Keen Yew, Group Chief Compliance Officer, CIMB Bank
- Ang Swee Leong, Managing Director - Group Compliance, CIMB Bank
- Joseph Ng, Head - Group Financial Crime Compliance, Maybank
- Mahendran Samiappan, Chief Executive Officer, ISM Insurance Services Malaysia Berhad
- John Dalton, VP, Product Management- Financial Crime, BAE Systems
Date: Wednesday, 20th September 2017
Time: 9.00am - 2.30pm
Venue: The Grand Hyatt Hotel Kuala Lumpur
*Light breakfast and lunch will be served
This is a free to attend event. Limited seats available and allocated on a first come first serve basis.