HEAT EXCHANGE ENGINEERING CONFERENCE, TRAINING & EXHIBITION
24 Oct 2017 — 26 Oct 2017
Heat Exchange Engineering (HEE) Asia 2017 is dedicated to industrial heat transfer and attracts key decision makers from the upstream and downstream oil and gas industries. HEE has been developed as a series of regional events aimed at providing opportunities for knowledge transfer in the field of industrial heat exchanger technology. Each event includes multiple channels for interaction between end-users and technology providers. A conference, an exhibition, workshops and seminars create a range of networking opportunities for end-users to discover best practice and suppliers to showcase their products.
This event is your platform to meet your clients and generate new business opportunities by:
• Giving you a cost effective opportunity for face-to-face marketing of your products and services to your specialist target audience
• Offering you a new approach to exhibiting with a short speaking opportunity within a conference technical session to introduce you and your company.
• Networking opportunity with local and international companies
We have an exciting early bird offer for you!
As a Malaysian company we would like to offer you a:
• 1.5 x 1m Banner stand space: £1,000.00 (50% off usual price)
• Includes 1 x table and chair with space for pop up banner stand
• 10 minute speaking opportunity within a technical session
• One registration with full conference access per exhibition stand