Standard Chartered Relaunches WorldMiles Mastercard
KUALA LUMPUR, 29th February 2016: Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia (“the Bank”) has relaunched its WorldMiles World Mastercard credit card with new benefits that enhance the travel experience.
Besides attractive points conversion to earn Airmiles faster, new benefits include unlimited Plaza Premium Lounge access, free limo or ERL ride home from KLIA and KLIA 2 and a dedicated travel concierge.
Aaron Loo, Country Head, Retail Banking, Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia said:
“We are making the ‘Best Travel Card’ as listed by iMoney even better by providing end-to-end solutions for travellers. Travellers today look for more than just airmiles when choosing a credit card - the travel experience is just as important. As a leading international bank with presence in some of the world’s most dynamic markets, we want WorldMiles to be the travel card of choice for today’s discerning and global citizens.”
“As customers become more affluent, they travel more often and to more distant locations. Our products and benefits are tailored to fit our customers’ lifestyles and helps them to achieve their aspirations.”
Standard Chartered cardholders enjoy more than 1,000 dining, shopping and leisure deals across the ASEAN region. The Bank’s The Good Life mobile app will point them to available deals nearest to their location.
For a limited time, every successful WorldMiles card applicant will receive a premium travel bag as a welcome gift. For more information and latest offers, please visit www.sc.com/my/campaign/worldmiles
Summary of Standard Chartered WorldMiles credit card benefits:
• Attractive WorldMiles Points conversion:
- Overseas spend: 3 WorldMiles Point for every RM2 spent
- Local spend: 1 WorldMiles Point for every RM3 spent
- 2 WorldMiles Points to 1 Airmile redeemable on flight tickets* and tour packages
• Unlimited Plaza Premium Lounge access at KLIA 1 and KLIA 2
• CashBack of up to RM80 for airport limousine or KLIA Express fare
• Dedicated Standard Chartered Travel Concierge with exclusive flight tickets and holiday package offers
• Exclusive eCommerce hotel offers (e.g. Agoda, Expedia)
• First annual fee waiver. Subsequent years’ annual fee will be waived subject to RM100,000 card spent in preceding year.
*via Malaysia Airlines Enrich, Singapore Airlines Krisflyer, AirAsia BIG and Cathy Pacific-Asia Miles