We hope this finds you in good health.
As part of our business continuity plans during the MCO 2.0 from 13 to 26 January 2021, the BMCC plans to keep our members abreast of the latest developments, such as Government updates and initiatives, and the sharing of knowledge and best practices from our members.
In this issue, we'll be covering:
o National Palace Media Release on the Declaration of State of Emergency (BM / ENG)
o Prime Minister’s Speech on the Declaration of State of Emergency (BM / ENG)
o Ministry of International Trade and Investment (MITI):
- Media Release on Economic Sectors in the Essential Services Allowed to Operate During MCO (BM /ENG)
- FAQ on MCO-related Matters (BM / ENG)
- SOP for Manufacturing Sector (BM only)
o Ministry of Education (MOE)
- Media Release on Operations of Education Institutions (BM / ENG)
- Briefing Slides (BM only)
Should members have any further queries, please do reach out to Rohazwan Zakaria at firstname.lastname@example.org.