Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur recently launched the I Heart Malaysia Weekend room package for Malaysian residents and I-Kad holders to indulge in over the weekend. Valid for stays on Friday and weekends only, this package is available to book from now until 31 March 2020 with exclusive complimentary breakfast for two and late check out at 6pm.
As the trend for staycation grows, the hotel curated the I Heart Malaysia Weekend package to encourage locals to take some time off for themselves and rediscover the beauty of Kuala Lumpur over the weekend. It also provides an opportunity to recharge after the Chinese New Year festivity.
At Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, guests can enjoy daily buffet breakfast at our all day dining outlet Lemon Garden and access to the Health Club & Spa (including outdoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, and Jacuzzi) located on Level 2. As a family friendly hotel, interactive activities are available for guests to participate on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 14 February, 2020 onward. Look forward to spend quality family time through activities such as, kitchen tour & baking session, movie nights, family zumba, fun activities and ice cream sundaes by the pool and fish feeding, all within the grounds of Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. For those looking to explore the city, take our shuttle service to popular destinations such as KLCC, Pavilion Shopping Mall and Lot 10.
I Heart Kuala Lumpur Weekend is valid for stays from now until 31 March 2020. Average room rate starts from RM540 average per night. To book please call 03-20322388, ask for Room Reservations or Front Office and quote PHEART. Follow Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur on Instagram at @shangrilakl and share your experience with us!
For guests looking to earn more savings, receive more benefits and free nights, join Shangri-La Hotel & Resorts’ loyalty program and book directly via the Shangri-La website. Not a Golden Circle member yet? Join now: bit.ly/SLKLGoldenCircle
Terms & conditions:
- Available to MyKad & I Kad holders (work permit).
- Open for Deluxe room, Executive room and Horizon Club rooms.
- Valid for booking made from now until 31 March 2020.
- Valid for stay from now until 31 March 2020.
- Valid for stay on Friday, Saturday and Sunday only.
- Prior booking is required and subject to room availability.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with other discounts, promotions, privilege cards or group booking.
- This offer may be closed out when deemed necessary.
- Rate is subject to 10% service charge and 6% government tax thereon.
- Mandatory Tourism Tax of RM10 per room per night for all foreign passport holders will be collected by the hotel upon check-out.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, an iconic flagship brand of the Shangri-La Group, currently operates over 80 deluxe hotels and resorts with a room inventory of over 35,000. Renowned for its distinctive Asian hospitality, the Company has properties in destinations of Australia, Canada, Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan, Fiji, France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sultanate of Oman, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group’s award-winning Golden Circle loyalty programme extends to all properties of Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts worldwide. For more information, visit www.shangri-la.com.